Friday, February 1, 2013

Literary Friday


I have never read any of these books.  Nope, not even Lolita.  The other ones, I have to admit, I am not familiar with at all.  I just saw their book covers online and I was intrigued.  I have a penchant for all things design - fonts, color, packaging, jewels, bags, shoes, etc, you-name-it... Naturally this kind of well thought out font and design development, especially vintage!, deserves my attention.  Not just attention, but time and writing and sharing with my readers.  Hopefully there are a few of you out there.  Maybe you read my more established blog, The Sugarbuzz. If you do, I thank you for stumbling on both.  Happy Friday.  The best part about these books is that you don't need to read them to appreciate some aspect of their existence. 






No comments:

Post a Comment