Saturday, December 8, 2012

Launching the New Blog

Welcome to my new site.  It's a blog.  And I will feature my jewelry on the blog instead of a website (which I used to have on shopsugar.com). 
Frankly speaking I do far too much one-of-a-kind and small batch work for a full run website.  Therefore I will feature certain pieces on this site for sale, trunk shows I am privlidged enough to be invited to all over the East Coast (my venue of choice), and other happenings. 
My first announcement is that I am working in my own little pop-up store called "The Boxwood Cottage" in Beaufort, South Carolina.  It's located in the most adorable town called Habersham off of Joe Frazier Road in Beaufort (see photos below).  Therefore the Cottage will have first pick on almost everything being created! I will do my best to update. 
Enjoy the pix, and please contact me with any questions at heidibrueggeman@gmail.com!
New rings! Showing (L to R) - Labradorite, Tree Agate, Chrysoprase, and a wonky well-cut Rainbow Moonstone.
 


The Boxwood Cottage!  Located at 7 Market in Habersham Village in Beaufort, South Carolina.  We feature my jewelry as well as antiques and vintage home decor, garden accoutrements, folk art, and other incredible one-of-a-kind finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment