Friday, January 4, 2013

Inspiration, Spring 2013

Here we are at the beginning of 2013.  It is time for me to make some plans and goals, specifically career-related goals.  
Fortunately I have opened a pop-up shop in Beaufort, South Carolina called The Boxwood Cottage where I can work and showcase my jewelry line.  Now it's time to get to it and design new pieces for Spring and Summer! For my own inspiration and to share a bit with friends I thought I would post images that are inspiring me and the direction of Heidi Brueggeman for the coming season...

love the messy chains and layered shells topped off by an industrial chic anchor.


more layers, twists, coral, and sparkles.


acid yellow is always a favorite for me whether an accent or an entire feature


morocco - not only are the colors incredible - can we talk about the tassels on the left?


i love his little feather hat. the texture and colors are absolutely perfection.



the colors on this hummingbird blow my mind. i definitely want to do a piece with the magenta, Cliquot orange, and grounding neutrals.


love the colors!


the configuration of this vintage necklace (i am assuming) makes me pine for better engineering skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment