Friday, January 18, 2013

Changing Seasons

Happy Playoff Sunday! I'm actually really into football right now. It's no nonsense and doesn't (usually) conjure the same level of personal drama as reality tv, or even a classic movie. It's escape at its most American. And I'm sad that the season is closing soon!
I'm quickly going to scout a show in Savannah for a little project I'm working on (stay tuned) and hurrying back to enjoy the next to last Sunday football.
The sun is out here, and after that brief wallop of spring we endured last week combined with the end of football season, I must focus on spring! Fortunately spring in the south means beach and boat. I love the image below although I'm not sure who gets the credit. Someone said Slim but I'm not convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment