Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tuesday's Trunk Show!

I am working feverishly on fun new designs and some traditional pieces from my last decade of work...!  If you are interested in attending the event, please send me an email at heidibrueggeman@gmail.com - and if you cannot make it please email me and you can have a private appointment with me! 

Heidi Brueggeman Trunk Show
Tuesday, December 3rd
5:00 - 7:30 pm
Located at the North Sails office on the 4th Floor at the IYRS buildings on Thames Street in Newport.
Refreshments will be served...and there are MAJOR discounts!!!


(L to R) Pyrite and Vintage Chain Necklace, $200; Green Onyx and Turquoise Earrings, $110; Long Carnelian and Turquoise Necklace with Howlite Charms (can be doubled!), $220.  (SORRY ALL PIECES SHOWN ARE SOLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment